Submit your idea for an RCon 2021 Live Event! Taking place in real time, scheduled live virtual events proposed and organized by ARMY and/or like-minded non-ARMY will be presented for an ARMY audience during Rhizome Connect 2021 as a Live Event Stage. This is where all of our live events occur and may include, but is not limited to:
- Live presentations
- Panel discussions
- lectures, (interdisciplinary) research and education
- Interviews and Question & Answer sessions
- and MORE!
We recommend that presenters create space that encourages ARMY in the audience to interact, engage and/or ask questions during these stages.
To propose your own event, please submit your idea below.
1. Create an idea or proposal for a Live Event
2. Commit to organizing all of the elements to bring your Live Event proposal to life
3. Complete the Live Events proposal form
4. Communicate with your RCon Submissions Representative to confirm and schedule your Live Event for Rhizome Connect 2021
If you don’t have a fully grown idea yet, please still let us know and we will help you figure out how to make it bloom!
DEADLINE: October 18, 2021
*Live Event Stages must have a connection to BTS and/or ARMY.